Notes on data protection for data collection of personal data according to Art. 13, 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
1. Responsible body
Verein Kamerunischer Ingenieure und Informatiker, Ruhrbezirk e.V.. (VKII Ruhrbezirk),
2. Data Protection Officer
Association of Cameroonian Engineers and Computer Scientists, Ruhr District e.V. (VKII Ruhrbezirk),
3. Personal data will be processed
for the following purposes.
4. Data processing is carried out for the completion of the tasks assigned to VKII or purposes set out in the Articles of Association and the other services listed under points 3. as well as 6.
5. Data collection during visits to our website
- Course/training interested parties/participants: for registration management, certificate of participation, appointment reminders, etc.
- Contact form: in order to be able to implement your wishes and details that you communicate to us via the contact form (processing of the enquiry).
- Online registration mask, online expression of interest/application for specific qualification offers (e.g. Fit in German) and differentiated profile mask for participation in the counselling and support pool: in order to be able to respond to or implement your wishes and expressions of interest that you communicate to us online (processing of the enquiry)
- Sending of personalised newsletters and conference offers: in order to be able to inform you with desired information about our offers and services.
- Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
- Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration..
- The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimisation of its website - for this purpose, the server log files must be collected..
6. categories of personal data collected and processed via the online forms on our homepage are your name, your contact details, and user data or log files.
7. Registration for the intranet on this website
Employees of VKII Ruhrbezirk e.V. can register on our website to use the functions of the intranet. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration. In the event of important changes, for example in the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you in this way. The processing of the data entered during registration is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation. The data collected during registration will be stored by us for as long as you are registered on our website and will then be deleted. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
8. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data (cf. Art. 4 No. 9 DSGVO)
9. Third country transfer
There is no transfer to a third country.
- Department heads/officials of the VKII Ruhrbezirk e.V..
- The data processing authority is the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
10. Planned storage period
The data you enter in our online/contact forms will remain with us until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after processing your enquiry has been completed), you revoke your consent to storage for the future or you request us to delete the data. Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
11. Data subject rights
You have the
- Right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data
These rights derive from Articles 15 to 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right of access
There is a right of access to the personal data processed by the controller.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to rectification if the information concerning you is not (or is no longer) accurate. Incomplete data can be completed.
- Right to erasure
In principle, there is a right to erasure of personal data. However, the claim depends, among other things, on whether the data are still needed to fulfil the tasks (see also Duration of storage).
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your data, unless an important public interest stands in the way (e.g. economic use of budgetary funds).
- Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you, unless there is an overriding public interest or a legal provision to the contrary (e.g. implementation of the procurement procedure).
- Right to data portability
In principle, you can "take" your data with you if it is needed by another body. However, this does not apply if your data is used for the performance of tasks in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the Arnsberg district government.
If you exercise your right to object, the Bezirksregierung will no longer process your personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art. 21 GDPR).
12. Disclosure of data
If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). In North Rhine-Westphalia, the competent supervisory authority is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein Westfalen (LDI NRW), Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, phone: 0211- 38424-0, e-mail: Poststelle@ldi.nrw.de
The personal data collected and processed when using our website will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
13. Information in case of data collection from third parties
Besides the data transmitted by you yourself, no data is collected from third parties..
For further information on data protection, please contact the above-mentioned persons